BMA Metals Group is an excellent source for nickel wire requirements. Our nickel alloys are available in a variety of wire diameters, meeting strict tolerances. Offered in a wide variety of packaging options, nickel wire can be purchased with special coating or finish - bright clean or grease coated wire. As a quality processor and distributor of nickel wire, BMA offers order quantities from 50 lbs. to 40,000 lbs. Contact us today for all your Nickel wire requirements.
Nickel Wire Alloys
- Ni 200, Ni 201, Ni 205, Ni 211, Ni 233, Ni 270
- 42 Alloy, 52 Alloy, 48 Alloy, 46 Alloy
- *Dumet, *Monel, *Inconel, *Incoloy, *Kovar
*Represents a product and service name that are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
Nickel Wire Diameter Capabilities
- .005”-875” DIA
- Finished Wire Diameter Tolerance: +/- .0015”- +/- .00025”
- Unfinished Rod Diameter Tolerance: +/-.008”
Nickel Wire Temper Capabilities
- Annealed to Spring Tempers
Nickel Wire Coating & Finishing Capabilities
- Bright Clean Wire
- Grease Coated Wire
Nickel Wire Packaging Capabilities
- Spools: 3-30 lbs.
- Reels: 50-1,000 lbs.
- Coils: 30-1500 lbs.
- Barrels: 175-500 lbs.
- Hex Pails: 15 lbs.
- Straight Lengths: 6 inches to 12 feet
Nickel Wire Applications
- Re-drawing Wire
- Core Wire for Tire Valve Stems
- Orthodontic Wire
- Medical Wire
- Wire for Lids and Leads
- Resistance Wire
- Toothbrush Staples
- Glass to Metal Sealing (nickel-iron alloys)
- Bunched Wire
- Stranded Wire
Wire can be manufactured to meet your DFARS (Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement) requirements.